ESPR is BIG on REPUTATION
Public relations is all about reputation, the result of what you do, what you say and what others say about you – that’s precisely why it is recognised as a critical feature in competitive environments.
After all, a good reputation enables organisations to command higher prices, wield greater influence, avoid crises, attract better applicants in the job market and be a more appealing proposition to its target audiences. Who doesn’t want to stand out from the crowd?
Elaine Stewart Public Relations Ltd (ESPR) can work with you to enhance your reputation, employing methods such as:
- Writing – features, news releases, websites & blogs, marketing materials, literature production in all shapes and sizes … and more …
- Media, employee and community relations
- Social media conversations
- Event organisation and sponsorship support
- Crisis management
- Public affairs
- Exposure through opinion makers and product placement
Read more about Reputation Matters